Promotional products are everywhere, after all it is a multi-billion-dollar industry! Whether you have a couple free t-shirts in your closet or a hoard of pens you’ve gathered through the years, chances are you haven’t stopped to think about how effective these logoed items can be.
Here are our TOP TEN statistics that will make you seriously consider adding promotional products to your marketing.
1. Nearly 100% of consumers say they are willing to go out of their way to get a promotional product. (Source: PPAI)
2. 60% of consumers keep a promotional product for two years. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
3. 85% of people who received a promotional product did business with that company. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
4. Consumers are 2.5 times more likely to have a positive opinion of promotional products over internet advertising. (Source: ASI Central)
5. Promotional products draw up to 500% more referrals than just a review. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
6. 53% of people have a more favorable opinion of an advertiser if the promotional product was made in the USA. (Source: ASI Central)
7. 52% of trade show attendees are more likely to enter an exhibit with giveaways. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC
8. Adding a promotional product to social media ads increases the effectiveness by up to 44%. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
9. 42% of consumers have a more favorable opinion of an advertiser if the promotional product was environmentally-friendly. (Source: ASI Central)
10. Only 20% of people will throw away an unwanted promotional product. (Source: PROmotion Marketing, LLC)
That ought to be enough to get you thinking about your next logoed item for your business. Call BMS Direct Inc today to learn more.